The following events occurred in the year 2008 (MMVIII):
- Jen Barber hires Gary to do some construction work on her house.
- Douglas Reynholm accidentally shoots himself in the leg after discovering his grandfather's old service revolver.
- Roy Trenneman and Maurice Moss meet a group of football fans and begin socialising with them.
- A robbery takes place on Denbury Road.
- Roy Trenneman is thrown out of his workplace, Reynholm Industries, for not wearing a shirt. He then has to spend three hours as a tramp.
- Jen Barber, Maurice Moss and Roy Trenneman successfully sue Douglas Reynholm for sexual abuse.
- Jen Barber attends a job interview with June.
- Maurice Moss gets hit by a door and is slightly concussed.
- October: Jen Barber wins Employee of the Month of Reynholm Industries.
- Maurice Moss and Roy Trenneman convince Jen Barber that a small plastic black box is the Internet and persuade her to use it in her Employee of the Month speech.
- Douglas Reynholm dates April Shepherd and promptly ends the relationship after he discovers she was born a man.
- Jen Barber's school reunion takes place.
- December: Roy Trenneman, Maurice Moss and several others help make a nude calendar with a theme of geeks.
- Douglas Reynholm becomes Richest Magazine's Man of the Year 2008.
Real world eventsEdit
- Series 3 of The IT Crowd is set in 2008 .
- November 21: From Hell, the first episode of the third series of The IT Crowd, is first broadcast.
- November 28: Are We Not Men?, the first episode of the third series of The IT Crowd, is first broadcast.
- December 5: Tramps Like Us, the third episode of the third series of The IT Crowd, is first broadcast.
- December 12: The Speech, the fourth episode of the third series of The IT Crowd, is first broadcast.
- December 19: Friendface, the fifth episode of the third series of The IT Crowd, is first broadcast.
- December 26: Calendar Geeks, the sixth and final episode of the third series of The IT Crowd, is first broadcast.
Notes and referencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.